RE: SSH1 Client SDK for Windows ?

From: Olivier PONSINET (Olivier.PONSINET_at_AQSACOM.COM)
Date: 09/25/03

    To: 'Tony Axtell' <axtell@cox.net>, 'Dave Howe' <DaveHowe@cmn.sharp-uk.co.uk>, "'Email List: Secure Shell'" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:54:09 +0200

            Thank you very much for this answer, Tony.

            You speak about IP*Works S/Shell from n/software ?

            These are .NET components, and we wanted to integrate SSH
    functionnalities in one of our C++ module... I don't know the Microsoft .NET
    environment but at first sight it seems to be difficult to reuse our code in
    this environment and integrate the SSH C# components with this code. Do I
    make a mistake ?

            Thanks,

    O. Ponsinet.