SSH1 Client SDK for Windows ?

From: Olivier PONSINET (Olivier.PONSINET_at_AQSACOM.COM)
Date: 09/23/03

    To: "'secureshell@securityfocus.com'" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:23:34 +0200

            Hello,

            I'm new to this mailing list and I have a very general question
    about SSH :

            We want to develop a configuration module for a switch offering a
    SSH1 server service. So we need to develop SSH1 Client functionnalities for
    Windows and I'm in charge to find the best development solution. So I want
    to know if a kind of "SSH1 SDK for Windows" exists (free or commercial), and
    if several exist, what is the best one ? I made many searches about this but
    I do not manage to know which solution is the most serious (BitVise sshlib =
    only SSH2, TTSH & PuTTY are free so : serious ? still supported ?, the other
    solutions seem not to work for Windows...)

            Thanks to all,

    O. Ponsinet
    Software Engineer
    Aqsacom S.A.