key authentification problem "no further authentification methods available" / "Server refused our key"

From: Flo (florent.lothon_at_free.fr)
Date: 09/20/03

    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:34:25 +0200

    LO

    i'm trying to set up my SSH server on windows XP station with Cygwin.
    i installed OpenSSH and cofigured it by executing : ssh-host-config who
    installed sshd as service.

    then on the client i installed SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.5 and i made public
    DSA "test" key and uploaded succesfully it on SSH server
    (i found to files in "~/.ssh2/" directory : authorization and test.pub).

    but when i try to connect with putty i get this message : "Server refused
    our key"

    So i updated the sshd_config to set this : "PubkeyAuthentication yes" and
    recreate the windows Service but i get the same problem.

    I also tried to connect with SSHSecureShellClient but i get this message :
    "no further authentification methods available"
    I think i have to set my sshd_config but i don't know how...

    HELP

    sshd_config :

    # This is the sshd server system-wide configuration file. See
    # sshd_config(5) for more information.
    # This sshd was compiled with PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
    # The strategy used for options in the default sshd_config shipped with
    # OpenSSH is to specify options with their default value where
    # possible, but leave them commented. Uncommented options change a
    # default value.
    Port 22
    #Protocol 2,1
    #ListenAddress 0.0.0.0
    #ListenAddress ::
    # HostKey for protocol version 1
    #HostKey /etc/ssh_host_key
    # HostKeys for protocol version 2
    #HostKey /etc/ssh_host_rsa_key
    #HostKey /etc/ssh_host_dsa_key
    # Lifetime and size of ephemeral version 1 server key
    #KeyRegenerationInterval 1h
    #ServerKeyBits 768
    # Logging
    #obsoletes QuietMode and FascistLogging
    #SyslogFacility AUTH
    #LogLevel INFO
    # Authentication:
    #LoginGraceTime 2m
    #PermitRootLogin yes
    # The following setting overrides permission checks on host key files
    # and directories. For security reasons set this to "yes" when running
    # NT/W2K, NTFS and CYGWIN=ntsec.
    StrictModes no
    RSAAuthentication yes
    PubkeyAuthentication yes
    #AuthorizedKeysFile .ssh/authorized_keys
    # For this to work you will also need host keys in /etc/ssh_known_hosts
    #RhostsRSAAuthentication no
    # similar for protocol version 2
    #HostbasedAuthentication no
    # Change to yes if you don't trust ~/.ssh/known_hosts for
    # RhostsRSAAuthentication and HostbasedAuthentication
    #IgnoreUserKnownHosts no
    # Don't read the user's ~/.rhosts and ~/.shosts files
    #IgnoreRhosts yes
    # To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
    #PasswordAuthentication yes
    #PermitEmptyPasswords no
    # Change to no to disable s/key passwords
    #ChallengeResponseAuthentication yes
    #AllowTcpForwarding yes
    #GatewayPorts no
    #X11Forwarding no