OpenSSH 3.7 client truncates banner

From: Darryl Baker (dpb_at_dns.bl.com)
Date: 09/17/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:00:02 -0500 (CDT)

    I have my ssh spit out a long banner before sign on. Actually it is the
    one that comes from Titan. Yesterday in response to the openssh exploit
    of 3.6 I installed 3.7. Now the banner gets truncated when the new client
    tries to print it out. The old client will print it out fine from the
    new server and the new client truncates it from an old server. Any ideas
    on what to change in the source?

    --
      /  )                    //    /  )       /	     Darryl Baker