Help :: Openshh tunnel or proxy support

From: Senthil kumar (sss_c_2003_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 09/17/03

    Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 22:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Dear sir,

    own telnet server + openssh server <====> ssh client

    I have a own telnet server, but it doesn't support
    ssh. Is it possible to communicate my telnet server
    through open ssh server.

    I was not able to find any source code that gives me
    a starting point maybe one of you has done that
    already and can post some c code or a link where i
    can start.

    Requirements ::
    Could you please help me how to configure my tcp/ip
    server over openssh tunnel support.

    TCP/IP server <+> openssl server <----- ssh client

    Thanks,
    skumar.