how do tell ssh which key in the ssh-agent to use?

From: Richard Harman (richard_at_richardharman.com)
Date: 08/25/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:24:44 -0400

    I've got a handfull of keys 16 so far, rsa/dsa for each host I commonly ssh to. I'm familiar with ~/.ssh/config's IdentityFile and ssh's -i option, but is there a way to tell ssh to use only a specific key loaded in ssh-agent? Possibly by the fingerprint ssh-add -l prints out?

    "No money for you, Crazy Round Man." - Samurai Jack
    Richard G Harman Jr <me+nospam@richardharman.com>