debugging sftp-server

From: Jeff Barrett (JBarrett_at_sawyermedia.com)
Date: 08/21/03

    Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:24:35 -0700
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    Is there a way to make sftp-server more verbose? I need to trouble shoot a client that I'm working with but there doesn't seem to be a way to make sftp-server chatty. I can pass debug statements to sshd, but it shuts up as soon as the sftp-server kicks in. I'm using openssh-3.1p1-6.

    Thanks,
    +jeff

    The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed, or retained by any person without the authorization from the addressee.