Re: need help building openssh 3.6.1p2

From: Cesar Garcia (Cesar.Garcia_at_morganstanley.com)
Date: 07/28/03

    Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:45:33 -0400
    To: Atro.Tossavainen@Helsinki.FI

    I don't exactly want krb4 support, but it appears to be required for
    AFS token passing. I already have MIT the distribution deployed, so I
    was hoping to use it. It turns out kafs.h is not part of the MIT
    distribution - it's part of the Heimdal distribution. (My initial
    guess was that it was part of the OpenAFS or Transarc AFS distribution
    - but I was wrong).