Re: Commercial SSH server

From: John A. Sullivan III (john.sullivan_at_nexusmgmt.com)
Date: 07/22/03

    To: Sheldon Lee-Wen <sheldon.leewen@cgi.com>
    Date: 22 Jul 2003 17:18:31 -0400

    What about F-Secure (http://www.f-secure.com)? I'm not sure but they may
    have what you are looking for - John

    --
    John A. Sullivan III
    Chief Technology Officer

    • RE: John The Ripper For Win32
      ... Linux CD and you are good to go. ... John The Ripper For Win32 ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: [opensuse] antivirus
      ... John B Pace wrote: ... Now that you know it is none of your business, ... old time linux language that doe drive users away. ... They're for the purpose of protecting Windows clients ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: [opensuse] antivirus
      ... Sheesh, John, name one Linux virus. ... > I'm normally no-root except when I need to be in root. ... > see that you just came on board as far as downloaded files. ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: WTF would ANYONE buy a WIn 7 PC?
      ... John G wrote: ... I know this is a public secret, but more and more people run Linux. ... money to uncle Leroy their online portal asks you to put in TAN number ... 43 to validate the transaction, afterwards TAN #43 is "burned", will ...
      (sci.electronics.design)