XTerm & OpenSSH question w/ freezing.

From: war (war_at_lucidpixels.com)
Date: 07/10/03

    Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:36:22 -0400 (EDT)
    To: "Thomas E. Dickey" <dickey@herndon4.his.com>, tom@invisible-island.net

    Sometimes when I use openssh (latest) and do find . or ls -lR /dev or
    similiar, my xterm 'freezes up', there is no way to fix it but to kill the
    xterm usually.

    This NEVER occurs in telnet.
    The error is completely reproducable when you come across it.
    ie: one may just be browsing the filesystem and when you come across this
    problem, you can launch another xterm and the EXACT same thing happens
    when you try to do it again

    Bug reports on similiar issues seem to be sparse and people I know never
    seem to have the problem, perhaps they use ssh from a windows machine.

    I was wondering what causes this, and is there a way to fix it?