Re: question

From: Stephen Biggs (xyzzy_at_hotpop.com)
Date: 07/10/03

    To: SSH list <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: 10 Jul 2003 15:23:35 +0300

    According to what I can gather from the code, if a channel open can't
    forward tcp if requested, or can't forward X11 when requested or fails
    the request to an auth agent, this error is returned. Without knowing
    more about the inner workings of SSH, I can't say any further.
    Hopefully, this should be enough to help.