stats for sftp-server

From: Farid Hamjavar (hamjavar_at_unm.edu)
Date: 07/03/03

    Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 20:55:15 -0600 (MDT)
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    openssh-server-3.1p1-6
    rh 7.x

    Greetings,

    We're seriously thinking about using sftp-server for
    our organization (regular ftp not an anon-ftp service).
    My research of the net and list archives and usenet
    ,etc shows that the traditional usage stats gathering
    tools and mechanisms available in other ftpservers are
    simply nonexistent in sftp-server.

    Is that true? How would an organization collects
    aggregated year-after-year stats gathering of usage
    like logins, data transfered .... something like
    wu-ftpd's xferlog

    Thanks,
    Farid