Re: problem ssh connection : permission denied

From: Jeff P. Van Dyke (jpv_at_vandyke.com)
Date: 07/01/03

    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:59:11 -0600

    > I've installed openssh on my computer (windows NT). When I try to access
    >
    > to it with ssh, the error message "Permission denied (password,
    > keyboard-interactive)" appears.
    > What is the problem?

    David,

    If you run the server with debug messages on, what do the
    logs show?

    Jeff P. Van Dyke
    jpv@vandyke.com
    www.vandyke.com

    • Re: Folder Redirection Problem
      ... Hi David run the command-line tool gpresult (included in Windows Server 2003 ... and WindowsXP) to make sure the particular policy applies. ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
    • Re: Windows Time Service accessing unknow IP address
      ... David wrote: ... > We have a windows 2000 Advanced Server with windows XP ... > The workstations are setup to sync to the DC and this also appears to ...
    • Re: Changing from Enterprise Edition to Web Edition?
      ... Windows XP - Shell/User ... "David B" wrote: ... | We have a server running Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. ...
    • Re: Local (own site) NTP servers.
      ... based on David Taylor's work ... I've got other issues with FreeBSD on that machine that sort ... I have since retired the FreeBSD server in favour of Windows 2000 and XP systems which can provide a good enough offset for me. ...
      (comp.protocols.time.ntp)
    • RE: Clipboard In Excel
      ... I have tried this hotfilx with Office 2000 on Windows 2003 Server TS and it ... David ...