Re: sftponly

From: Dan Gapinski (DanGapinski_at_qsi-r2.com)
Date: 06/20/03

    To: "Moti Levy" <moti@flncs.com>, <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:40:05 -0500

    You can also use RSSH, which normally can be found at
    http://www.pizzashack.org/rssh/, but I prefer SCPOnly, because it's easy and
    supports WinSCP. The dude that made RSSH doesn't seem to like WinSCP, but it
    is by far the easiest free method of secure file transfer around. That's
    important if you're like me & have some non-savvy users that you want to
    hook up and do not want for them to learn a lot in order to use it.

    Your free alternative for SFTP is FileZilla, which is only a little more
    complicated than WinSCP, but has a cross-platform following at
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla

    My best,
    Dan