error message

From: Faryn Shapiro (fls114_at_psu.edu)
Date: 06/16/03

    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 11:36:50 -0400

    I have been using ssh for about a year now and i am having a new problem. I
    had to clear my hard drive and install ssh over again and in my first try
    using it i had a problem uploading. I got the message "Transfer failed with
    error 8. <name of file uploading> Undefined error occurred. DONE - 0 files.
    Ecountered 1 errors."
    I am on the Penn State server and had no problem getting into my
    organizations files but it won't let me upload. Any ideas? What can I do?
    Thanks.