Re: encrypting authentication vs payload

From: root (cdupree_at_austin.rr.com)
Date: 06/12/03

    Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:12:30 -0500
    To: Phil Dibowitz <phil@ipom.com>

    On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 10:34:27PM -0700, Phil Dibowitz wrote:

    > Comments, suggestions?

    I've never used it personally, but I heard of a program called
    dmscp to do this. IIRC it opens up a local listening port, remotely logs
    in, and then executes a binary which ships the data back across to the
    listening port.

    Craig

    • Re: Norton Personal firewall doors
      ... Could someone please explain why IE opens a listening port whenever ... I always saw an open door. ... >I think that it was a trojan version of npf2002, ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Norton Personal firewall doors
      ... Could someone please explain why IE opens a listening port whenever ... I always saw an open door. ... >I think that it was a trojan version of npf2002, ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)
    • Re: Inetd and multiple IP addresses
      ... I have inetd configured to open a listening port for leafnode ... but this opens the port on all IP addresses associated with this machine. ... Frank ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Inetd and multiple IP addresses
      ... I have inetd configured to open a listening port for leafnode ... but this opens the port on all IP addresses associated with this machine. ... skx. ...
      (freebsd-questions)