X.509 and OpenSSH

dhiraj.2.bhuyan_at_bt.com
Date: 05/29/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 13:30:55 +0100

    Dear List,
    Has anyone got OpenSSH working with the latest X.509 patch by Roumen Petrov?
    If yes, can you please mail me your "sshd_config" and "ssh_config" files?
    Also, can I use PKCS12 certs (made from private key and cert in PEM format)?
    A pointer on how to use X.509 certs with OpenSSH will be greatly helpful.

    Thanks in advance,

    Dhiraj Bhuyan
    BTexact

    • Re: How do you associate private key with import cert?
      ... IE certificates panel and Certs snapin use. ... panel is that the IE display is filtered (i.e. in MY store, ... and select to include the private key (only possible if the private key has ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Signed XML Private Key X509 Certificate WSE 2.0 IssueErrors
      ... XML downstream to their server. ... certificate private key and then send a version of that certificate ... downstream with the public key so that the client can validate the signature. ... All certs ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: Signed XML Private Key X509 Certificate WSE 2.0 IssueErrors
      ... I might not even use certs. ... Why not load your private key via your private ... .snk file and sign the xml with that. ... The client can grab the public key ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
    • Re: WSE2.0--need valid X.509 certs created with Makecert
      ... ASPNET on the certificate's private key file. ... X.509 certs supplied with the WSE2.0 SP2 SDK. ... --the web service will be consumed internally ... The problem I'm having is that the certs I've created so far with Makecert ...
    • Re: WSE2.0--need valid X.509 certs created with Makecert
      ... The makecert tool that shipped with vs.net 2003 is old. ... >> ASPNET on the certificate's private key file. ... >> I'd like to use self signed certs for the following reasons: ...