Adding the ' --with-pam' during configuration of SSH3.5p1 and ab ove

Debra.Talley_at_VerizonWireless.com
Date: 05/27/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 14:13:09 -0700

    Need a little assistance with this configure switch. We're currently
    running with Solaris 8 (Not Trusted Solaris) and nis+. By adding this
    switch what are the consequence?

    Thanks for any help in this area...

    • Re: Solaris 9 sadness after patching today
      ... NIS, but have you verified that your network is still functional? ... patch 114344-39 as it affected IP. ... I then moved it back to its original place, power cycled the switch ... So, the Solaris 9 patches are fine, but one switch was not. ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Re: rocker switch
      ... >I didn't expect so much assistance. ... It looks like a pcb mount DPDT switch with long pins. ... It seems to me that the oem specified ...
      (sci.electronics.repair)
    • Re: Steve Jobs yacht - seaworthy?
      ... cables together', 'plug in power', 'turn on switch'. ... deterred by a modest amount of setup time/work probably needs ... assistance whatever computer they're using. ...
      (sci.military.naval)
    • Need Suggestions for New Colo Rack
      ... IT assistance (since I'm the codehead;-)). ... supports a T1 will support that, ... I must also purchase a router & switch. ...
      (comp.security.firewalls)