RE: sftp on OS390 mainframe

From: Martin Ferdinand R Magat (mmartin_at_ncs.com.sg)
Date: 05/14/03

    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 09:34:31 +0800

    Hi
    Anyone have any idea on how to implement sftp in os390?
    Well .. using OpenSSH .. I've already installed SSL and SSH successfully ..
    I can do putty and scp .. but sftp is still a problem ..
    anyone has a guideline?
    thanks

    • Re: Does OpenSSH use RCP?
      ... > with someone about the difference between OpenSSH and SFTP. ... > SFTP) than SCP will fail. ... OpenSSH uses an implementation that is compatible to the original SSH ...
      (comp.security.unix)
    • Another bug in SSH in FreeBSD 8.4 (sftp cannot create relative symlinks)
      ... Beside my previous complaint about sshd not starting after upgrade from FreeBSD 8.3 to 8.4 due to incompatible change in parsing sshd_config with empty VersionAddendum, there is another more serious bug in newly imported SSH in base which I am not able to fix / workaround. ... OpenSSH 6.1 is creating broken symlinks with sftp command on OpenSSH 5.4 server with chrooted account. ... The sftp command used for creating the symlink is: ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: sftp server with speed throttling
      ... configuration work or pass sftp traffic through PF and throttle it ... Only OpenSSH alternative I use sometimes is ... would like to use SSH for the connections, as opposed to FTP, but I ... directives to chroot the groupand/or userthat are to have ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • OpenSSH: sftp & bypassing keypair auth restrictions
      ... Subject: OpenSSH: sftp & bypassing keypair auth restrictions ... *not* possible to prevent the client from using the sftp subsystem. ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Putty psftp connection problem...
      ... here is the original message I sent to the openssh and putty ... A customer of mine reported that sftp didn't work for them. ... On the unix system the sshd reports the ...
      (comp.security.ssh)