non commercial use

From: cinzia lippi (cinzia.lippi@smc.it)
Date: 04/23/03

    Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:11:03 +0200
    From: cinzia lippi <cinzia.lippi@smc.it>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi all,
    what means to qualify for a Non-Commercial Version License you must use
    the software solely on a system under the Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD or
    OpenBSD operating system (whether for commercial or non-commercial use)?
    Can you give-me an example?
    If I use a ssh server on a server linux can I use a non-commercial
    version license or I need a commercial version?
    Thanks for all

    --
    =^.^= Cinzia Lippi - SMC Computers

    • Re: Dual-Licensing Linux Kernel with GPL V2 and GPL V3
      ... problems with hardware support and getting a new version of the BSD kernel to ... the GPL software in the device, it seems like a license violation to ... This would not only change the spirit of the license, ... Linux is the kernel. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: Wasting our Freedom
      ... someone took the linux kernel source from the official repository, ... removed the GPL license and dedicated the work to public domain or put ... core kernel community, and the FSF, are distinct, and while they might ... and removal of the BSD license text, and that is one where the SFLC ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: Wasting our Freedom
      ... Please take a moment to understand the Linux development process. ... removed the GPL license and dedicated the work to public domain or put ... You are so cleanly isolating and cutting away of a group of developers. ... between GPL and BSD developers. ...
      (Linux-Kernel)
    • Re: .INI reader module for VBDOS 1.0?
      ... You probably know I'm no license purist. ... or the politics of open source code. ... Trying to get a working binary on Linux like trying to find Bigfoot. ... It's not in this package, ...
      (comp.os.msdos.programmer)
    • Re: OT: Wikipedia & open source [was: John Sterling]
      ... How did the LINUX projects work? ... that checks "repositories" for updates to software. ... I've never used BSD, but the difference to me is the license. ... whose characteristic feature is that it is a "viral" license. ...
      (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)