non commercial use

From: cinzia lippi (cinzia.lippi@smc.it)
Date: 04/23/03

    Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:11:03 +0200
    From: cinzia lippi <cinzia.lippi@smc.it>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi all,
    what means to qualify for a Non-Commercial Version License you must use
    the software solely on a system under the Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD or
    OpenBSD operating system (whether for commercial or non-commercial use)?
    Can you give-me an example?
    If I use a ssh server on a server linux can I use a non-commercial
    version license or I need a commercial version?
    Thanks for all

    --
    =^.^= Cinzia Lippi - SMC Computers