login & dtlogin query

From: Sriram S. - CTD, Chennai. (sriram_s@ctd.hcltech.com)
Date: 04/09/03

    From: "Sriram S. - CTD, Chennai." <sriram_s@ctd.hcltech.com>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:15:02 +0530

    I have a query regarding login and dtlogin. Here you go and help me out.
    If am testing a product for which the supported connection tools are
    explicitly given as login, telnet, rlogin, su, ftp, OpenSSH. In this case,
    do I need to test also "dtlogin" in Solaris. And if am to test dtlogin, its
    supposed to be listed as a supported tool explicitly. Am i right ? I feel
    login doesn't include dtlogin. Am I rite ?

    Thanks
    Sriram S