RE: How can a non-commercial license expire?

From: Woodson, Michael A. (woodsonm@umsystem.edu)
Date: 04/08/03

    Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 11:48:10 -0500
    From: "Woodson, Michael A." <woodsonm@umsystem.edu>
    To: "Martin Greschner" <gremagehan@web.de>, <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    Since you are a "University User", www.ssh.com has a non-commercial version you can use. The only two reasons to buy a commercial version that I can see is that you can get support from that company on it and you can download pre-compiled binaries. Most of us on this list either use the non-commercial version of ssh or OpenSSH and get our support from the experts that monitor this list.

    Mike