How can a non-commercial licence expire?

From: Ben Dilts:mail.agicc.com (benbeandogdilts@agicc.com)
Date: 04/06/03

    From: "Ben Dilts:mail.agicc.com" <benbeandogdilts@agicc.com>
    To: <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 22:14:20 -0700

    I downloaded the non-commercial version of SSH
    (SSHSecureShellClient-3.2.3.exe, size 5,476,352 bytes), used it for a while,
    and now it claims my license has run out and I need to buy it. Ummm... I'm
    just using it for personal use at college. If this isn't the real
    non-commercial version, where can I get it? (urgent, needed it two hours ago
    for a computer science class and it failed on me)

    ~BenDilts( void );

    • Re: Cant connect to router using telnet
      ... SSH times out, and telnet says connection refused. ... I think the NVG589 uses busybox instead of bash. ... GNU General Public License 2.0 ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • RISC OS SSH implementation
      ... situation for SSH under RISC OS? ... While I realize it's probably not that urgent, ... chances of seeing further development? ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.networking)
    • Re: cannot log in at console
      ... I cannot log in at the console. ... Do a "SHOW LICENSE" from your ssh session, ... being able to log in to SYSTEM at the window interface. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: Teen caught in the wrong decade: VMS today
      ... > You can get a VAX emulator from http://simh.trailing-edge.com, ... > license for VMS at http://www.encompassus.org and a Hobbyist's license ... I'm not sure of the VAX side, but at least on the Alpha side SSH is included ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: PSPA/DECPS KIT
      ... Ssh. ... Don't tell anyone, but I don't have an up to date license, only the older UNIVMS/UNIVMA one, which from memory, doesn't run on the later CA versions. ...
      (comp.os.vms)