Secure Shell Support for Large CRLs

From: Gulden, Michael (michael.gulden@lmco.com)
Date: 03/31/03

    Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 16:36:10 -0500
    From: "Gulden, Michael" <michael.gulden@lmco.com>
    To: "'secureshell@securityfocus.com'" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>

    I am working with the DoD using their PKI. They have large CRLs - currently
    about 1 Mbyte, expecting that some may hit 4 Mbyte before long. Anyone
    familiar with Secure Shell implementations that
    1) support large CRLs
    2) manage CRL caches well, so that we don't kill the network continually
    fetching 4 Mbyte CRLs from the several CAs we have??

    Thanks,
    Mike

    Michael Gulden, CISSP
    Secure Enterprise Solutions Engineering