How can I use sshd to satisfy my needs?

From: Marcos D. Marado Torres (
Date: 03/26/03

    Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:48:49 +0000 (WET)
    From: "Marcos D. Marado Torres" <>

    I'm looking forward to a way of running a ssh deamon in a machine so that people who connects to it would be instantly redirected (without any kind of autentication) to a port using telnet protocol... (OK, this must sound a bit confusing, I'll try to explain:)

    user -----> remote host ------> same remote host
          ssh telnet

    In this way, for the user, making >ssh (some port)> would result in the same thing as doing <telnet (other port)>, getting the bennefict of having the connection to "" encrypted.

    Any thoughts about how to do it?

    Thanks in advance,
    Mind Booster Noori

     Marcos Marado AKA Mind Booster Noori
    	      My PGP key:
          Visit Mordor's (my band) WebPage on:
                         Mail me to:
    What I want to find out is -- do parrots know much about Astro-Turf?

    • Current PBS pledge drive
      ... But the drummer sure didn't look like Carmine Appice. ... Appice' webpage is really cool. ... original band member for many years. ...
    • Nothing to to with AR, but...
      ... Midland now make a 245MHz 4Watt HH for the new Thai public use band ... Stick the webpage in Google translate ...
    • Re: at it again. ;)
      ... donation to the marching band's spring fundraiser. ... high school mascot is a bulldog. ... The band has the bulldog ... on their webpage, etc. but the bandie bulldog is wearing ...
    • Re: Hey Nikk...
      ... That's DOCTOR SNAMMP to you... ... well they should update their webpage, because it lists someone as Ken ... Dye currently serving as band director. ...