Bad packet length... argh

From: Jason Rimmer (jrimmer@irth.net)
Date: 03/20/03

    Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:49:08 -0500
    From: Jason Rimmer <jrimmer@irth.net>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

            I'm running openssh-3.5p1 on Linux and using SSH.com's Workstation
    v3.2.0 (build 267) to connect to it. Normally everything works fine but
    whenever large amounts of data are sent over at once, from simply
    quickly scrolling through a large text files such as the syslog or via
    sftp I get the ugly "Bad Packet Length -#########" error. This error is
    easily replicable.
            Anyone have any ideas why this is still ocurring? I thought this thing
    was stomped out back in the v2.5 days.

    --
    Jason Rimmer
    jrimmer at irth dot net