Can't transfer files via scp because it returns : "File transfer server could not be started or it exited unexpectedly" Todos los encabezados

From: Cl. Yuri Huitron Alvarado (clyuri@mail.uadec.mx)
Date: 03/04/03

    From: "Cl. Yuri Huitron Alvarado" <clyuri@mail.uadec.mx>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:47:52 -0500

    I'm using :

    OpenSSH_3.5p1 (package)
    Solaris SPARC 8

    and the SSH FIle Transfer Client for Windows 3.2.0 from SSH Security
    Comunications

    and when I try to connect to the server as any user, even root, displays :

    File transfer server could not be started or it exited unexpectedly.
    Exit value 0 was returned. Most likely the sftp-server is not in the path of
    the user on the server-side.

    And if I try to connect from a unix box, it asks for the password, ans then it
    just behaves as if it was finished the transfer....

    What can be happening ?

          Yuri Huitrón Alvarado
    Administrador de Servicios de Internet
     Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila

    La vida puede ser grandiosa con la gente indicada.
    El problema de saber lo que quieres es que tienes que tenerlo.
    Tu cuerpo esta muerto, no tu mente
    ------