Can't transfer files via scp because it returns : "File transfer server could not be started or it exited unexpectedly" Todos los encabezados

From: Cl. Yuri Huitron Alvarado (clyuri@mail.uadec.mx)
Date: 03/04/03

    From: "Cl. Yuri Huitron Alvarado" <clyuri@mail.uadec.mx>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:47:52 -0500

    I'm using :

    OpenSSH_3.5p1 (package)
    Solaris SPARC 8

    and the SSH FIle Transfer Client for Windows 3.2.0 from SSH Security
    Comunications

    and when I try to connect to the server as any user, even root, displays :

    File transfer server could not be started or it exited unexpectedly.
    Exit value 0 was returned. Most likely the sftp-server is not in the path of
    the user on the server-side.

    And if I try to connect from a unix box, it asks for the password, ans then it
    just behaves as if it was finished the transfer....

    What can be happening ?

          Yuri Huitrón Alvarado
    Administrador de Servicios de Internet
     Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila

    La vida puede ser grandiosa con la gente indicada.
    El problema de saber lo que quieres es que tienes que tenerlo.
    Tu cuerpo esta muerto, no tu mente
    ------

    • Cant transfer files via scp because it returns : "File transfer server could not be started or
      ... and the SSH FIle Transfer Client for Windows 3.2.0 from SSH Security ... File transfer server could not be started or it exited unexpectedly. ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: Securing Fedora Core 4
      ... >> DB server might not neet spamassasin installed or mail ... NOTA.- Las tildes de este mensaje han sido omitidas expresamente para evitar ... adjunto que pudiera contener. ... Los correos electronicos no son seguros, no garantizan la confidencialidad ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: Printing from LPT1 Terminal Server application using MS-DOS Problem
      ... My old DOS application needs to print to LPT1. ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... el problema es que mientras migramos a Navision debemos seguir ... contrario del cliente a la impresora instalada en el servidor ...
    • Re: OLC and CAI Binary File Validation (was Re: SSA OLC Region for Flight Claim)
      ... Although FTP is a reasonable method of file transfer, ... additional server process, additional server ports, real server load, ... Obvious agendas for an OLC type setup would be badge leg and record ... That said, binary file upload ...
      (rec.aviation.soaring)
    • sql help
      ... i have 1 linux server and 4 counter strike servers ... database, you will have to transfer all filesystem as well. ... transfer the BLOB data using the SQL connection so I don't have to ... File Transfer using SQL connection ...