Entropy

From: Mark Ellison (Mark.Ellison@Virginmobile.com)
Date: 03/03/03

    From: Mark Ellison <Mark.Ellison@Virginmobile.com>
    To: "'secureshell@securityfocus.com'" <secureshell@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:23:24 -0000

    I have installed OpenSSH v2.9 and am getting 'Not enough entropy in RNG'
    when trying to connect. I know that the problem is in the ssh_prng_cmds but
    how do I make it better?

    Thanks,

    Mark Ellison
    Virgin Mobile Applications Consultant
    Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
    * (01225) 895928

    --
    IMPORTANT
    The contents of this email (and any attachment):