suggestions for OpenSSH with commercial support

From: Thomas C. Meggs (tom@plik.net)
Date: 02/26/03

    Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:45:31 -0500
    From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom@plik.net>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    I have been running OpenSSH for a while, but I've recently been put in a
    position where I have to run a version of SSH which can be supplied with
    a support contract. What options are there for something that is:

    (1) Cross platform (and uniform)
    (2) Provides decent support options
    (3) Contributes back to the OpenSSH project

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    Regards,
    Tom

    Relevant Pages

    • Two ssh keys?
      ... Earlier today I tried to ssh into a box running openssh and found that ... the key fingerprint was not my key. ... characters. ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Two ssh keys?
      ... Earlier today I tried to ssh into a box running openssh and found that ... the key fingerprint was not my key. ... characters. ...
      (alt.os.linux.redhat)
    • Re: scp problems between Solaris and Tru64
      ... I can ssh or sftp, but still I am unable to ... There is no scp1 in OpenSSH, ... > But the Dec Alpha is running OpenSSH. ... > if try to run again, but NOT as root. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • cant block root login
      ... Hardened and running openssh 3.8.1p1 ... However i can still ssh in and remotly login directly as root. ... Clues guys? ...
      (Focus-SUN)
    • operation timeout
      ... I'm using ssh to connect to work, and doing port forwarding to get my ... I forward my http connections ... I'm running openssh 3.5 on a Gentoo Linux box. ... This problem slows down an already slow dialup connection. ...
      (SSH)