Re: SSH unable to read my keys

From: Jim Geovedi (negative@magnesium.net)
Date: 02/21/03

    Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:10:57 +0700
    From: Jim Geovedi <negative@magnesium.net>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com

    On 21 Feb 2003 20:11:51 +0100 Stanislas Rusinsky wrote:
    > If anyone has seen this bug before, I have made a search on google and
    > found other persons having the same trouble but couldn't find a valid
    > answer, does anybody know how can I solve this?
    > OpenSSH_3.5p1, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090607f
    > debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
    > debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be
    > trusted.
    > debug1: ssh_connect: needpriv 0
    > debug1: Connecting to ******** [***.***.***.***] port 22.
    > debug1: Connection established.
    > debug1: identity file /home/*****/**********/.ssh/identity type -1
    > debug3: Not a RSA1 key file /home/******/*******/.ssh/id_rsa.
    > debug2: key_type_from_name: unknown key type '-----BEGIN'
    > debug3: key_read: no key found

    Are you sure that the key is generated from OpenSSH?

            Jim Geovedi <negative@magnesium.net>

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: SSH through wireless router
      ... debug1: inetd sockets after dupping: 3, ... Yes, if I got those files wrong, I'd be in serious trouble. ... I list simply the laptop that I would like to use as ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: SSH unable to read my keys
      ... Looks like your trying to load a ssh corp key into a OpenSSH client. ... > If anyone has seen this bug before, I have made a search on google and ... > debug1: Connection established. ... > Do you Yahoo!? ...
      (SSH)