RE: Corporate SSH for IRIX

From: Tim Leong (tim.leong@ansys.com)
Date: 02/17/03

    From: Tim Leong <tim.leong@ansys.com>
    To: "'patrick.mcneil@umontreal.ca'" <patrick.mcneil@umontreal.ca>
    Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:20:57 -0500

    No good...

    debug: SshConfig/sshconfig.c:2784/ssh2_parse_config_ext: Got metaconfig line
    `## REGEX-SYNTAX egrep'.
    debug: SshConfig/sshconfig.c:2800/ssh2_parse_config_ext: Metaconfig
    specifies regex style 'EGREP'.
    debug: SshConfig/sshconfig.c:2809/ssh2_parse_config_ext: Metaconfig parsing
    stopped at line 3.
    debug: SshConfig/sshconfig.c:2857/ssh2_parse_config_ext: Found heading
    '.*:'.
    debug: SshConfig/sshconfig.c:2899/ssh2_parse_config_ext: '.*' matches (at
    least partially) with instance 'sky'
    debug: SshConfig/sshconfig.c:388/ssh_config_set_param_string: Setting
    variable 'DefaultDomain' to 'ansys.com'.
    debug: SshConfig/sshconfig.c:3102/ssh_config_read_file_ext: Read 1 params
    from config file.
    debug: SshUserFile/sshuserfile.c:722/ssh_userfile_init: uid = 1064, euid =
    1064
    debug: SshUserFile/sshuserfile.c:722/ssh_userfile_init: uid = 1064, euid =
    1064
    debug: Ssh2/ssh2.c:1706/main: User config file not found, using defaults.
    (Looked for '/home/staff/tjl/.ssh2/ssh2_config')
    debug: Ssh2/ssh2.c:1744/main: remote host = "sky"
    debug: SshUserFile/sshuserfile.c:722/ssh_userfile_init: uid = 1064, euid =
    1064
    debug: Connecting to sky, port 22... (SOCKS not used)
    debug: Ssh2/ssh2.c:2410/main: Entering event loop.
    debug: SshEventLoop/sshunixeloop.c:934/ssh_event_loop_run: Starting the
    event loop.
    debug: SshSigChld/sigchld.c:130/ssh_sigchld_real_callback: SIGCHLD received.
    warning: Connecting to sky failed: TCP/IP Failure

    Thanks for all of the input.