RE: SSH server for windows

From: Tom Sevy (tom.sevy@intercept.net)
Date: 02/12/03

    From: Tom Sevy <tom.sevy@intercept.net>
    To: Miguel González Castaños <mgc@tid.es>, secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:23:44 -0500

    http://lexa.mckenna.edu/sshwindows/

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Miguel González Castaños [mailto:mgc@tid.es]
    Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 5:39 AM
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Subject: SSH server for windows

    Dear all,

     I think OpenSSH has stopped supporting the SSH server for windows, is
    there any SSH open source server (or at least free for academic
    institutions) like OpenSSH?

     Many thanks in advance

     Miguel

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Quick question | Hummingbird Connectivity Secure Shell Version 12.00
      ... our windows servers so that we can use SSH to login / sftp etc. ... faced was that OpenSSH was not the standard. ... Version 12.00" is a client software to connect to an SSH server and is ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: SFTP require 3rd party software
      ... Is the stuff at openSSH sufficent? ... I don't know anyone doing an ssh server for Windows. ... OpenSSH uses the GPL licence. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: SFTP require 3rd party software
      ... > I don't know anyone doing an ssh server for Windows. ... The OpenSSH server runs on ... OpenSSH uses the GPL licence. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • cant login with key
      ... I can connect when using the password to logon to the ssh server. ... I'm using OpenSSH on Windows 2000. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: OS specific command in Python
      ... windows to send the shutdown command. ... To clear up things a little, you _interact_ with the ssh process launched on your local machine from your python script. ... this ssh process _connect_ to an ssh server on your remote winbox. ...
      (comp.lang.python)