RE: X and Ssh yet again.

From: Jorge Aldana (jorge@salk.edu)
Date: 02/07/03

    Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:46:14 -0800 (PST)
    From: Jorge Aldana <jorge@salk.edu>
    To: Stephanie Schiebert <steph@ssh.com>

    That did the trick Stephanie.

    I did miss it in the CHANGES document. My only concern is what exactly is it not
    checking with the --without-x11-security flag set? Anyone have the specifics on
    this option?

    Jorge

    On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Stephanie Schiebert wrote:

    > Hi Jorge,
    >
    > Try compiling with these options:
    >
    > # make distclean
    > $ ./configure --without-x11-security
    > $ make
    > # make install
    >
    > Chances are, the X11 Security support added to v 3.2.2 is what is causing your problem.
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Steph
    >
    > *********************************
    > Stephanie Schiebert
    > Sr. Engineer, Technical Services
    > SSH Secure Shell
    > GIAC Certified
    > Unix Security Administrator
    > SSH Communications Security Inc.
    > http://www.ssh.com/support/ssh

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: Daves in the doghouse tonight!
      ... Wasn't Stephanie the (security) woman Dave was showing us that hasn't missed a day of work in 100 years? ...
      (alt.fan.letterman)
    • Re: Daves in the doghouse tonight!
      ... woman Dave was showing us that hasn't missed a day of work in ... No other Stephanie would cross anyone's mind. ...
      (alt.fan.letterman)