EVP_PKEY save_type 116 warning msg

From: Marrion, Jim (jmarrion@bcharrispub.com)
Date: 01/29/03

    From: "Marrion, Jim" <jmarrion@bcharrispub.com>
    To: secureshell@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:35:55 -0500

    Does anyone know the meaning of the warning message that is listed below.
    The SSH connection is made and the scp is successful.

    * * * * * * Begin - an excerpt of the upload log file created on 28-Jan-2003
    (Tue) 04:31 a.m. * * * * * *
    Transfer files to B. C. Harris Publishing
    PEM_read_PrivateKey: mismatch or unknown EVP_PKEY save_type 116

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: reverse tunneling file transfers?
      ... ssh connection from B to A. How do I set up an ssh tunnel from B to A ... which I can then use on A to transfer files back to B? ... xcopy or scp, ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Howto deny a sftp connection
      ... > but that they cannot transfer files from that server. ... If you're allowing shell access then it's basically impossible to stop ... > Thats why I want to stop and deny all sftp and scp connections. ... the sftp subsystem is easily to stop by editing the sshd_config. ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Compiling scp statistics
      ... Or you could use rsync over ssh. ... >> We have a script that uses scp to copy weblog files from ... i.e. whether the transfer was successful. ... > way to capture the throughput figures (the progress meter is only sent ...
      (SSH)
    • Re: SSH between computers on LAN
      ... It goes through 2 routers and ... I read where a guy was using "scp" to transfer files but his router ... ive recently started using this to transfer things between computers on ...
      (Ubuntu)
    • Re: scp and forwarding
      ... Gregory P. Ennis wrote: ... >>It is easy to forward an ssh connection using the following command line ... >I'm not sure i quite understand the reason for "through a gateway ... i believe the fact that scp can be used to copy from one ...
      (Fedora)