AW: Restict login to keyfile

From: openssh (Openssh@lists.netways.de)
Date: 01/21/03

    Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:56:58 +0100
    From: "openssh" <Openssh@lists.netways.de>
    To: <richardo@start-global.com>

    >PermitRootLogin no # I don't allow direct root logins
    >RSAAuthentication yes # this allows the key authetication
    >PubKeyAuthentication yes # I think this is for newer
    >versions of openSSH (3.5p1)
    >PasswordAuthenticaiton no # this makes sure
    >that no-one can
    >log on using a password, ie they *need* a key setup

    This is also the ways I do, but nevertheless I want both, but permit
    only certain users not to use the passwordauth
    Meaning :
    I have one user who logs on from outside via password, and one which
    should only be allowd to log with keyfile but not with password. More or
    less mixed ....

    I thought there was a setting in passwd or pam.d ??

    Any ideas