Re: Cygwin and SSH

From: Rajeev Kumar (rajeev@rajeevnet.com)
Date: 12/12/02

    Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:06:28 -0500
    From: Rajeev Kumar <rajeev@rajeevnet.com>
    To: Gene <gyoo@attbi.com>

    Relevant Pages

    • Re: possible problem with scp/ssh/telnet
      ... (sshd on the Linux side), which actually listens on port 22. ... SSH should be running as a service under Windows; ... As for configuration, from within a Cygwin shell, go to /etc and look at ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: ssh windows terminal client to remotly access to my linux server?
      ... > Or you can setup Cygwin on your Windows machine. ... cygwin is a "full blown" linux environment in Windows. ... SSH client. ...
      (RedHat)
    • SSH Server for Windows using Cygwin
      ... Today I was looking for a SSH Server that I can run under Windows. ... First you want to download the cygwin setup program @: ... Just run the setup program and follow the installation instructions ... After installation you need to start cygwin using the brand new icon ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Need help with ms2mit.exe
      ... I bet the Kerberos implementation you are using in cygwin does not have ... and run kinit, I get the ticket. ... then try to ssh, I am asked for a password. ... Jeffrey Altman wrote: ...
      (comp.protocols.kerberos)
    • Re: cygwin + ssh + VPN very slow
      ... firewalled or at least ssh access is not blocked, you just just ssh into it from your home machine, and enable X forwarding. ... Even if you cannot directly ssh into your office machine, but you can ssh into your company firewall them jump to your office machine. ... You can still achieve this without VPN. ... It doesn't depend on cygwin enviroment. ...
      (linux.redhat.misc)