Re: Such a question

From: Paul Thomas (
Date: 12/04/02

    Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:14:33 -0800 (PST)
    From: Paul Thomas <>
    To: Stephane JOURDAIN <>

    On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Stephane JOURDAIN wrote:

    > Is it possible to disable the 'cd' command from the sftp server in order to block a user in his login home dir ??
    > Thanks for your help

    One place to consider or start is:

    the Jail Chroot Project.

    i was looking at this subject awhile back and thought for sure I
    found some reference that said the Openssh was doing something
    with a chroot jail type of login, but if nobody on this list
    responds, I guess not.

    William J. Broad: "The crux... is that the vast majority of the mass
    of the universe seems to be missing."