RE: Linux Audit Checklist

From: Woodworth, Lora (
Date: 11/07/03

    To: "''" <>
    Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 15:03:23 -0700

    Have you looked at They have checklists and scan
    tools. Doesn't test for everything but gives a good overview. They have
    collaborated with many big players so most everyone I have worked with has
    been happy with the results. Also do a search on for
    more specific type configuration/audit type checklists.

    Ryan Smith wrote:

            Could anyone provide me any Linux checklists prepared for audit
            Could be ICQ's, AWP's, or plain checklists even.
            Would appreciate if anyone could provide the checklist used by the
    Big 5's .

         To unsubscribe email