Re: scanning

From: Benjamín Ubach Nieto (spamfree@tutopia.com)
Date: 12/31/02

    From: Benjamín Ubach Nieto <spamfree@tutopia.com>
    To: <security-discuss@linuxsecurity.com>
    Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 23:28:33 -0600

    I've read about some:

    Courtney ftp://coast.cs.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/logutils/courtney/

    Scanlogd http://www.openwall.com/scanlogd

    PortSentry http://www.psionic.com/abacus/portsentry

    And just found a lot more here: http://www.mycert.mimos.my/resource/ids.htm

    Which one is better?... Couldn't tell, but if you find out, please tell me
    ;-)

    Hope this helps :-)

    ----
    Reality is acceptable... if practiced with moderation...
    Benjamín Ubach Nieto