Re: Making ps secure

From: S. Khademi (
Date: 11/30/02

    Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 11:36:03 +0330 (IRT)
    From: "S. Khademi" <>
    To: <>

    For analysing my network I use ntop program, I see in my stats-->traffic I
    have a lot of broudcast packet (unicast is: 53.9%, broudcast is: 44.9%,
    and multicast is 1.2%). How I can find machins (or IP addresses)
    in my network that send broudcast packets.??

     Soheila Khademi
     Network Admin
     Network Services
     Center For Information Services  (CIS)
     Isfahan University of Technology (IUT)    Tel: 98 311 3915840-1,45
     Isfahan, IRAN                             Fax: 98 311 3915805
         To unsubscribe email