Re: *nix/BSD Book Suggestions

From: BUNTER MATTHEW (Matthew.Bunter@renaultvi.com)
Date: 11/19/02

    Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:14 +0100
    From: BUNTER MATTHEW <Matthew.Bunter@renaultvi.com>
    To: security-discuss@linuxsecurity.com

    --- Reçu de VITEUR.BUNTERMA 04 72 96 57 77 19/11/02 14.14

    LAME - www.collaborium.org/onsite/benin/docs/linux/lame.pdf
    SAG - www.seifried.org/lasg/
    Linux Documentation Project - www.tldp.org
    RH8 - http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/howto/rhl80.html
    RH7.3 - http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/howto/rhl73.html
    Various - http://www.collaborium.org/onsite/venezuela/docs/linux.html

    Rgs,

    Matt

    Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:49:17 +0530
    Subject: Re: *nix/BSD Book Suggestions

    I would like to see with the links, as this is also not the complete
    information.
    Regards,
    Dharmendra.T
    Linux Security Expert