Re: seeing files that are changed.

From: Patrick \ (duane@sukkha.info)
Date: 11/07/02

Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:12:12 -0500 (EST)
From: "Patrick \"Duane\" Dunston" <duane@sukkha.info>
To: security-discuss@linuxsecurity.com

find / -mmin 120

mmin is modification within the last "n" minutes and 120 is the number of
minutes.

run: man find

for other options and switches.

--
duane

'People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.' - Kierkegaard

http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-116.html http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/dsniff-monitoring.html -- Updated Version http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-89.html http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-88.html