Re: Presentation on Information Security

From: Duane Dunston (duane@sukkha.info)
Date: 08/25/02

Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:37:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duane Dunston <duane@sukkha.info>
To: <security-discuss@linuxsecurity.com>

Here is the link to the presentation:
www.sukkha.info/security/comp-security-ppt.zip This presentation was done
in openoffice 1.0.1 and converted to MS ppt.

I hope it is of some use. I presented this to non-technical people and it
went over very well. I also called my local FBI field office and had an
agent come and talk, as well. That added a lot of credibility as he was
able to verify everything I spoke about with real cases. If you need help
with security policies...let me know.

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, many Lists.. wrote:

> I need to convince my management that they should
> adopt and prepare a security policy and peoperly
> impliment information security procedures etc.
> But they think that nobody will hack them since they
> are a small organization.
> I want a presentation on basics Security threats and
> concepts not a very technical one, just to convince my
> management.
> If someone has gone through this then let me share
> your presentation of give me links urls to those who
> are suited in my case.
> thanks

duane

Fun reading...well for some. 8-) http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-116.html http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/dsniff-monitoring.html -- Updated Version http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-89.html http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-88.html