Re: Presentation on Information Security

From: Duane Dunston (
Date: 08/25/02

Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 17:37:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duane Dunston <>
To: <>

Here is the link to the presentation: This presentation was done
in openoffice 1.0.1 and converted to MS ppt.

I hope it is of some use. I presented this to non-technical people and it
went over very well. I also called my local FBI field office and had an
agent come and talk, as well. That added a lot of credibility as he was
able to verify everything I spoke about with real cases. If you need help
with security policies...let me know.