authentication

From: angico (angico@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/21/01

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 04:00:52 -0800 (PST)
From: angico <angico@yahoo.com>
Subject: authentication
To: securitydiscuss linuxsecurity <security-discuss@linuxsecurity.com>

Hi, everyone!I have a linux box running apache connected to a winnt4.0 network.Users must authenticate, before they can access some pages.I'd like to know if there's a way to do this authentication with thewinnt server. The scripts are in php4.Any suggestion will be appreciated.Thanks in advance,angico.

td { border: solid thin black; background-color: rgb(0,160,0); color: black; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt; padding: 8; text-align: center;}Angelo Giuseppe Meira Costa
(angico)