- From: sectroyer@xxxxx
- Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:46:33 +0200
THere exist a lack of checking in the parametrs passed to the
search engine as a result it is possible to even change the contents
of the page. A successfull exploitation may not only allow to execute
js code for instance to download trojans, but it is also possible to
use as a phisher attack. Here is an example that illustrates the
I would like to than my precious Magdalena Pogorzelska for her support.
Regards sectroyer(Michał Majchrowicz).
- Prev by Date: [VulnWatch] Advisory - D-Link Access Point
- Next by Date: [VulnWatch] [EEYEB-20060524] Symantec Remote Management Stack Buffer Overflow
- Previous by thread: [VulnWatch] Advisory - D-Link Access Point
- Next by thread: [VulnWatch] [EEYEB-20060524] Symantec Remote Management Stack Buffer Overflow