[VulnWatch] Administrivia - VulnWatch.Org still down

From: Steve (steve_at_vulnwatch.org)
Date: 06/11/03

    Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:34:10 +0000 (GMT)
    To: vulnwatch@vulnwatch.org

    Folks,

    This is just a quick message to thank you all for your patience. We are
    currently struggling with the great minds at GoDaddy.Com, our registrar,
    with getting our domain sorted out.

    Without getting into the gory details, I can honestly say that moving to
    GoDaddy.Com was a mistake as it is obvious you get what you pay for.

    Again, I apologize on behalf of the Vulnwatch team and for the clear
    uncaring attitude we are getting from GoDaddy. Hopefully things will be
    resolved shortly.

    Thanks for your support.

    Regards;

    Steve Manzuik