[VulnWatch] Administrivia

From: Chris Wysopal (weld@vulnwatch.org)
Date: 12/10/02

    Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:14:28 +0000 (GMT)
    From: Chris Wysopal <weld@vulnwatch.org>
    To: vulnwatch@vulnwatch.org, <vulndiscuss@vulnwatch.org>

    As you may have noticed Vulnwatch has been out of commission for the past
    week. We had a catastrophic hardware failure. To compound this we had
    trouble accessing our colocation facilities due to unforseen circumstances.

    Our backups are missing for the week of Nov 25th so if you subscribed or
    unsubscribed during this time you will need to try again.

    Vulnwatch is a completely non-profit list run with donated time, equipment,
    and internet access. We appreciate donations made to the list especially
    the colocation services provided by Global NAPs. We are currently
    investigating a redundant list setup so this problem will not happen in the
    future.

    Regards,

    VulnWatch Moderators