[TOOL] Zerowine Sandbox

- - promotion

The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

Get your security news from a reliable source.

- - - - - - - - -

Zerowine Sandbox

SUMMARY

DETAILS

Zero wine is a sandbox created with WINE and QEmu to (automatically)
analyze malware.

It's behavioral based: Just upload your malware to the zerowine's web
server and let it analyze the malware's behavior by running it (in a
isolated environment).

The very first release consist in a prebuilt QEmu virtual machine (the
recommended way) or the python source code (see the file INSTALL for
details).

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The information has been provided by <mailto:joxeankoret@xxxxxxxx> Joxean
Koret.
To keep updated with the tool visit the project's homepage at:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/zerowine/>
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zerowine/

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [TOOL] Metacortex - PacketFilter GUI
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [NEWS] MyServer DoS (Long GET request)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Cross Site Scripting in Moodle
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] osCommerces File Manager Arbitrary File Disclosure
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [TOOL] Aanval - Web Based Snort Console