[TOOL] SurfJack - Hijack HTTP Connections to Steal Cookies

- - promotion

The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.

Get your security news from a reliable source.

- - - - - - - - -

SurfJack - Hijack HTTP Connections to Steal Cookies

SUMMARY

DETAILS

SurfJack is a tool which allows one to hijack HTTP connections to steal
cookies - even ones on HTTPS sites! Works on both Wifi (monitor mode) and
Ethernet.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The information has been provided by <mailto:sandro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sandro Gauci.
To keep updated with the tool visit the project's homepage at:
<http://code.google.com/p/surfjack/> http://code.google.com/p/surfjack/

====================
====================

DISCLAIMER:
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.

Relevant Pages

  • [EXPL] TinyWeb Server DoS Exploit
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] SquirrelMail Cross Site Scripting in Encoded Text
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... SquirrelMail has all the functionality you would want from an email ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [UNIX] Online Store Kit SQL Injection Vulnerability
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... SQL Injection: ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [NT] Norton AntiSpam Remote Buffer Overrun (SymSpamHelper)
    ... The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com ... An ActiveX control bundled with Norton AntiSpam suffers from a bug that ... In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages. ...
    (Securiteam)
  • [NEWS] Liferay Cross Site Scripting Flaw