[TOOL] PktAnon - Packet Trace Anonymization Tool
- From: SecuriTeam <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Jun 2008 16:25:10 +0200
The following security advisory is sent to the securiteam mailing list, and can be found at the SecuriTeam web site: http://www.securiteam.com
- - promotion
The SecuriTeam alerts list - Free, Accurate, Independent.
Get your security news from a reliable source.
- - - - - - - - -
PktAnon - Packet Trace Anonymization Tool
PktAnon supports a large number of protocol and anonymization primitives.
All fields of a protocol can be addressed using PktAnon, therefore making
PktAnon highly flexible. The anonymization is configured through XML
profiles and allows arbitrary mappings of network protocol fields to
anonymization primitives. Anonymization of live traffic is as well
supported as interplay with other tools such as e.g. tcpreplay for live
replay of anonymized network traffic.
The information has been provided by <mailto:mayer@xxxxxxxxx> Christoph
The original article can be found at: <http://www.tm.uka.de/pktanon>
This bulletin is sent to members of the SecuriTeam mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the list, send mail with an empty subject line and body to: list-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In order to subscribe to the mailing list, simply forward this email to: list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The information in this bulletin is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special damages.
- Prev by Date: [TOOL] Protowalk: Generic Protocol Fuzzer and Protocol Testing Tool
- Next by Date: [NEWS] Cisco Unified Communications Manager Denial of Service and Authentication Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Previous by thread: [TOOL] Protowalk: Generic Protocol Fuzzer and Protocol Testing Tool
- Next by thread: [NEWS] Cisco Unified Communications Manager Denial of Service and Authentication Bypass Vulnerabilities